Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Crocs!

I love my crocs! In fact, I'm thinking I need a pair for winter... hehe! I lived in them in Europe and have barely taken them off since arriving home. They are super comfortable and I bought myself a nice pair - not the cloggy kind - so they go with practically everything.

This morning, however, I read this report about Crocs and escalators - BEWARE! Especially if your children have crocs. I think it's worth taking the stairs for. Apparently, all the Crocs are good for make escalators a thing to avoid with children - of course, they have always scared me with children!! Anyway, just so you know!

2 comments:

megan said...

YIKES!!! We wear our Crocs everywhere. Guess we'll be taking the stairs whenever possible!

deanna said...

Yeah, I was pretty much the same way. I'll avoid the escalators (very scary) before I'd give up my wonderful crocs!;-)