Monday, January 22, 2007

Summer Trips

Before I hit the sack, I'll just post briefly about where we are in terms of summer. T has been briskly trying to pull together summer trips. We have some leads, but nothing completely solid. That is fine with me, except that we are debating whether or not to all go this summer, meaning me and the girls. There are so many things to consider, the first being is that really what God is leading us to do? I have yet to feel as though I am being asked to go, but sometimes we have to take the initiative. Another thing to consider is whether it is feasible to go, depending on where it is. I'm not saying that I have to wait to see where and then decide if we "want" to take our girls there. I mean, for a short-term trip, what impact will that have on a 6 year old. Last year, Cameroon was just not in the radar for a 5 year old, especially not for only 10 days, 4 of which would be spent traveling. That's a bit unreasonable, even for an adult! Finally, if we take our girls do we cover our own expenses or raise funds for that? Neither of us know how we feel about that. I'm completely at a loss. Hmmm.... it's a good thing I'm not in a control!

No comments: