Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Sewer Update


I've got a few pictures I'll post later.... they found the culprit and fortunately, it's not under our driveway!! Yay! It was about 2 feet from our house and YES, it is a builder defect.... NO GLUE! The sewer pipe coming out of our house attached to our uptake(?) was not glued together, therefore creating a leak that attracted the bushes out front. Wait until I post a picture of the pipe.

We've got 4 plumbers and a backhoe out front. They are all in agreement that the pipe was never glued, not a speck of glue was found. So, thanks Ryland homes!! and inspector whoever from the county. Nice work, almost 20 years ago!! I'm going to recommend our neighbors get that $50/year insurance waiver for things like this, because chances are if it happened to us, it will happen to them.

I'm so happy - I can do laundry! (What is wrong with me!)

No comments: