Wednesday, January 31, 2007

More on My Uncle

Today I got a short email from my aunt. I'm mostly updating this for my family, but again, any prayer in their direction is greatly appreciated!

Our doctor is Melvin Snyder and if you mention his name to anyone you get raves. The PT yesterday said he was the best and that he also does neck and spinal cord surgery. He has a wonderful bedside manner so we are happy with him.

Dave had a good day yesterday. Many, many exercises and consulting with my friend who is guiding us through this. Even had Dave making a mural out of felt pens to have him use his right brain. His left side is weak so we are working on that. We want him "fat" and bulked up for the surgery.

Today we go to Dave's physician for a pre-op.He won''t believe the change in him. But hs still has his sense of humor. Hope to get him out and walking if the weather is nice. Otherwise we'll just walk the house.

Love the prayers! God bless. Marie

Thanks, again!

No comments: