Friday, January 26, 2007

FIOS

So, we did it! We had FIOS installed today. So far, it's been a learning experience, and it's had T running around inside and outside all day in our freezing temperatures!! Poor guy. The TV is awesome, although I'm sure that we will never know all the channels we have. There is no way to surf anymore, there are just too many shows to choose from!! The internet - well, it worked wonderfully, then it crashed, we then reverted back to the cable modem, which we haven't cancelled quite yet because T has a huge release tomorrow, good thing! Now we are back up after changing the outlet we plug all this into. So, now that I'm back online... we couldn't get the TV to work. Mom to the rescue - I figured it out (but don't ask me to tell you how OR repeat that trick!). I think we are going to enjoy this! Now, back to the laundry!

No comments: