Friday, February 24, 2006

Tagged AGAIN!

I'm not a fan of this tagging stuff. I KNEW this morning when I read Jeremy's blog and he tagged T that I would be next! UGH!

Here I go:

Four jobs I've had:

babysitter, "gopher," a.k.a. receptionist/bookkeeper/secretary/housesitter, camp counselor, teacher

Four movies I can watch over and over:

On Golden Pond, St. Elmo's Fire, Beauty and the Beast, Pride and Prejudice

Four TV shows I love to watch:

Any CSI, Trading Spaces, Law & Order - SVU, Will & Grace

Four places I've been on vacation:

Driven across the country three times, Hawaii, Bahamas, England/Scotland, DisneyWorld (oh, that's 5, but who's counting!)

Four favorite dishes:

Lenox, Pfaltzgraf, (oh, wait, does this mean food?)

Pizza, eggs benedict, Sun-dried tomato and chicken with pasta, chef salad

Four websites I visit daily:

Foxnews, Washington Post, VMK, VMKingdom

Four places I'd rather be:

with my family in CT, at the beach in a warm place, with friends, in heaven, of course!

Four blogs I'd like to see this on:

YOURS, and that's it - I don't like tagging people, but if you WANT to be tagged, consider yourself tagged!

(Yes, I'm always the one who breaks the chain!!!! So DON'T send me your chain letters!)

No comments: