Saturday, February 04, 2006

Grandpa Munster died...

Along with Gilligan's Island and the Adamm's Family, The Munster's ranked up there as one of my alltime favorite TV shows. How creepy! I'm sure if there was a show on like that today (oh, yeah, there probably is!) we'd have all sorts of bad things to say about it. In my house, though, we loved creepy shoes. I'm quite certain Spongebob Squarepants would have been regularly viewed in the Lovegren home!

Grandpa Munster had some connection to Danvers, MA right down the road from Gordon. When I went to Gordon, I used to work at the mall there and he was a frequent visitor there. I'm not really sure what the connection was, but I thought it was kind of funny because I loved that show. Even now, when I see reruns of it on rare occassions it makes me laugh. It's kind of sad that he died - just another reminder that I'm getting older!

Speaking of getting older, my birthday is coming up...

No comments: