Sunday, February 05, 2006

Great Article on The Church

I love this article on what "faith-based organizations" have done in Biloxi. It's amazing to read of the lives outside of that region have been changed by the chance to serve there. I read similar stories in the letters I receive from Pastor Sprague in Covington. This summer we hope to send a team down again to LA.

We have had three of our student (college student) leaders from this past summer go to NO and have come back with stories, pictures, life lessons and lots of construction experience! FZ is our most recent to post about it. Check out her pictures if you get a chance.

We can all participate in continuing to support this region in so many ways - financially, through prayer and if you can, by going.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deanna

Thanks so much for dinner, I really appreciated it, it was very good!

Joyce

deanna said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it! I hope you are feeling better soon!!
d