Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Checking in!

I know I've been an absent blogger this week. I'm enjoying some time with my mom AND trying to fit in some calligraphy. I'm addressing wedding invitations for someone and trying to get them done before I leave for CT on Friday.

My mom is helping me purge, so it's nice! I've cleaned out all my kitchen cabinets and drawers, reorganized my junk and have boxes for Good Will. I had been hoping to attack the basement, but I think we did a good thing by cleaning out the kitchen.

Friday I am heading up to CT to spend a weekend with my mom, without all my responsibilities, i.e. my kids and house and husband. It will be weird. T's had lots of weekends away from us but I can't hardly remember any. I think the last one might have been when my dad died, I went to CT without everyone. Very strange. That was three years ago. 3/3/03 3 years ago... Hmmm...

Well, back to work for me. I think the amount of cleaning that needs to be done here will be endless...

No comments: