Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Disney on the Brain


So, I spent some time last night searching for a cheap Disney vacation. Not because I'm going but just to see if one really existed!! I would love to go on the Land & Sea trip, which consists of 3 or 4 nights at WDW and 3 or 4 nights on a Disney Cruise. So, I plugged in some info and, well, how do people afford these vacations??? It was between 4 and 6 THOUSAND dollars! OK, so I'm cheap!

Today I stopped in at AAA to pick up cheap movie tickets (a little trick I learned from my dad!) and just couldn't resist asking them if they still offered cheap Disney packages. We've booked all our trips through them and have been pleased. I was happy to hear that even with the new Disney Magic Your Way you can still get a deal through AAA. I'm not sure why I was happy to hear that - we won't be going any time soon. I just had to ask, though!

Now, back to reality. Maybe CT for vacation?

Disney avatar's here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww I wanna go to disney world!!!!!!!

deanna said...

me too!