Sunday, May 25, 2008

Plan T

I wrote a little post sometime in the past few weeks about a Plan B for our trips this summer. While I like to think of it as Plan Believe, I think we all know we were wondering "what if" about our support for our very ambitious budget this year. This morning I read a post that really spoke to me about something I knew - that God always provides - and how to ensure this happens. I think it's by embracing Plan T - or, Plan Trust. Actually, Plan T & O - Plan Trust and Obey. (I used to love that hymn!) Anyway, it's incredible to try to fathom the unlimited resources of God - they are something we don't tap enough!

2 comments:

Linda said...

hmmm...Trust and Obey is an old favorite of mine..had it in my head last week..humming it.. ahdn't sung it in years.....

it's true thoughz...all we need is to trust and obey... the Lord will provide!!!

deanna said...

Yeah, I love that hymn. My dad was the church organist and that was definitely one of our favorites.