Monday, May 15, 2006

Krazy about VMK

Most of my 2 readers know that I am sort of hooked on Disney's new marketing tool, the Virtual Magic Kingdom. It takes a true Disney fanatic to get hooked on this game - or does it?? Actually, it's through some other tools for this game, namely message boards, that I have met some seriously nice people. T teases me a lot that I don't REALLY know who these people are, and he's right to a certain degree. But the truth is, I'd like to call these people my friends and hope to meet some of them when we go to Disneyland - OK, so I'm crazy!!

There is one family I've come to know fairly well and we have had oodles of fun in the game and out of the game. Last month, they launched a new message board, VMKrazy, and asked me to be a moderator. So far, it's been a fairly easy job as we've been testing out everything, proofreading, adding spoilers - well, OK, they've been doing all the work!! I've been sitting back and enjoying it all from the sidelines. I think, though, that we are ready for a bigger audience. We love bantering back and forth but it's time for VMK fans everywhere to jump on with us.

Our goal is to keep the board open to all, to respect the way others play this game and to be extremely family friendly. No talk or links to anything questionable - just good clean fun!! If you are interested in this game (and we have found just as many adults play as children!) and need any help getting started, I think you will find this site warm and welcoming and very instructional. The administrators are excellent top quality people and I doubt you will be disappointed!

Now, for my friends who think I'm absolutely Krazy, sorry to bother you with this. Someday, when you want to have a little fun, you can look up this post again and join me! ROFL!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I would become addicted...and that is something i do not need right now!!! Although, it does sound like fun! ;)

deanna said...

Fun, yes. Addictive? Totally! If you decide to give it a try, let me know. I can meet you in the game! Would be so fun to meet you! LOL

Anonymous said...

VMK is a great and fun game. I play a lot and its awesome!

deanna said...

Glad you enjoy it, anonymous! Hope you can join us on the boards!!

Anonymous said...

I love to play VMK, It is the best game in the whole wide world. I think it should be open forever because I can only play at night

deanna said...

Hey Dustin,

I hope you get a chance to visit www.vmkrazy.com!! We all love it as well!!

deanna