Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Aren't They Sweet?


Yes, I realize it's very late for me to be posting, especially when I have such a busy week ahead!! I just had to quickly put this up. My girls - being loving sisters. I have to admit, they are like this most of the time. It's nice because I don't really remember my sister and I being at all friendly like this!

They wanted their picture taken today at Wendy's, where we waited almost 30 minutes for our food. One long line.... It made our trip home just that much longer! But we had a super time in Chincoteague. We saw many, many horses - I'll try to post some pictures later. Kt especially loved the refuge visitor center, where she walked around the exibit three times taking notes! She turned her nose up when we said it would be educational, so we didn't mention how geeky she looked bringing in her notebook! Haha!

What a fun weekend - nice weather, family time, restful, and enjoyable. Now I cannot wait for our vacation - I'm really looking forward to getting away for a bit!

2 comments:

friend said...

I've heard about chinconteague island and the wild horses from my gd folks who work on one of our towers that we have there for the coast guard. You have any pictures of those horses?

deanna said...

I just put those pictures up for you - enjoy!!