Monday, May 22, 2006

Church Issue

So, I have this little issue with my church today! Tonight, I went over to do childcare and I pulled into my usual parking space. I was wondering why no one else was parked there as there normally are only to find that they had removed the "Family Parking" signs and replaced them with "Motorcycle Only" parking signs. WHAT? What is that?? Prime parking spots for motorcycles? Closer than family parking??

Now, I'm not really that upset or anything - I'm actually kind of laughing at myself. One of our church administrators and her husband are bikers and they have a biker ministry. I cannot wait to go in and tease her about her parking spaces - for real! If you can ride a motorcycle, you are not handicapped or anything, are you?? Hahaha!!

EDIT: LOL - Now THIS is a church for bikers! So funny that it's on the WP front page today after my little biker post last night - weird!

2 comments:

Duffy said...

Thats crazy. Kind of awesome in a way though, that a church would give 'bikers' preferential treatment. Kinda cool.

Thanks for checkin out me blog. Bless you guys in the Lord's plans for you. Think BIG!!!!!

deanna said...

Your blog was much fun! I will be checking back. Military guys who love kids are special - especially when it's their passion to spread the love of Christ in "foreign" lands!

Our church is different in a lot of ways - I just had to laugh when I saw those signs - you know they had them made special. I'll try to post a picture later!

Thanks for the visit and the comment! I actually found you from someone outclicking to you from my blog - I'm still trying to figure out where they outclicked from!!??!!