Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Finally...


some pictures!! Keep in mind, Em has a double ear infection and Kt has been home for three days with the 5 day fever that is going around. I am pretty sure she'll be back in school tomorrow - yeah!!








I honestly can't believe how big they are getting. It was just one year ago that Kt had no front teeth and Em had huge baby cheeks! Time sure does fly!


Today was Em's Mother's Day Tea at preschool. I savored each minute, although she didn't!! I think her ears are too clogged for that! They do nothing of the sort at the Elementary school, so it was fun to have this one moment. The kids sang a couple song and then did "Happy Mother's Day to You" in sign language. I think Em might have benefitted from a little sign language today. At least she looked beautiful!

I am looking forward to some healthier days ahead and am hoping everyone is well for our vacation!!

No comments: