Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The Bunny Mystery

Well, the nest is all back in order and the bunny has not been seen since yesterday morning... I'm not sure there are bunnies in that nest or if they are abandoned. The sad news is that Kt and Em were playing in a neighbor's yard and told us they found a "dead rat" in the yard. From the description, I'm thinking it may have been a baby bunny, but I'm not sure. I'll have to contact the neighbor about it.

The chipmunk is back, which is another reason I'm not really sure there are bunnies. He's guarding his strawberries! Soon he will move to guard his roses on by my front porch. He likes to snip them off as I'm arriving home. He always leaves them for me right on the ground there! What a sweet little chipmunk! (GRrrrr....) If anyone has any chipmunk deterrent advice, pass it along. And no, we don't own a BB gun!

Oh, the bunny is here! Wow! There may be some bunnies in that nest afterall!

No comments: