Sunday, January 04, 2009

What I Will Miss Most

Tomorrow I have to go back to work, the girls have to go back to school, T will return to work knowing that everyone else has to as well! Here's what I will miss most:

1. Not having to make lunches at 8:30.
2. Sleeping in.
3. Christmas
4. My family.... doing my dishes. =) Thanks, Jackie!
5. Shopping.
6. No doctor's appointments.
7. No agenda.
8. No stress.
9. The big turkey meal.
10. Time.

Oh, and my family. I miss them! Oh, and wearing jeans every single day!

Is there anything I won't miss?? Sleeping on an air mattress in my living room. I'd gladly do it again, but I don't miss it for a minute! And that one strand of blinking lights outside - what an embarrassment, eyesore and headache. I'm throwing that strand away if it doesn't cooperate!

Bye, fun Christmastime. I will miss you ever so much!

No comments: