Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Healthcare pt 2

This has nothing to do with Obama... yet! I receive far too much healthcare these days. Tomorrow I head over to the American Radiology facility for my very first MRI. I've known about this for a couple weeks, which only gave me more time to think up a myriad of ailments that might be revealed by such a test. I'm just praying for peace, a good report and some kind of doable solution to the issue - "slightly elevated liver enzymes" - to bring down those numbers. They've actually come down on occasion, so I know it's possible. Should Obama takeover the entire healthcare industry, I don't know what that means for this regular consumer of doctor advice!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Thinking of you, and hoping your mind can rest more easily once the procedure is over!

Also wishing you improved health...all these medical appointments must be increasing your stress level...which doesn't help anyone's health issues!