Monday, April 24, 2006

The Short and Skinny...

I am short, far from skinny, but I'm really talking about today! I know I said I was saving all my afternoons for me... We went to the farm today, which was an absolutely perfect day. I'll give it a 9, would have been a 10 if there was a beach in the vacinity and I was there! The farm was fun. Then, my preschool mom friend from previous posts asked me to come over to her house this afternoon to help her plan her Disney trip. They leave Sunday. Against my better judgement, I went. So... no grocery store or laundry or housecleaning! Between 9 am and 10 pm today, I was in my house for 3 1/2 hours. And now, I need to go to bed. As I've been saying, I'll post more on my day later! (Later is becoming later, and later and farther away!)

1 comment:

doubleknot said...

I am happy for you that you had a wonderful day. The laundry and house cleaning will still be there - you may have to get something to eat though. Grab hold of these moments when you can and enjoy them.