Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Cameroon

I checked my Bloglines today and noticed that a bunch of pictures were loaded up on the Cameroon Adventure blog. It was fun checking them out and thinking that that's where T will be this summer. Doesn't look so bad!! (haha) Wow - Santa even goes to Cameroon! Truthfully, the pictures are fun, amazing and represent life somewhere else that really doesn't seem so different, until you get there.

I am very excited about this trip and secretly, I think I wish I was going along. I would love to take Kt there, but I know it's just not the right time for Em to go. There is still alot of planning to go into this trip, so please remember to pray if you get a chance that God will guide the planners, prepare the hearts of those going and those receiving and that His glory is visible in every step of the preparation, travel and trip. Pray, also, the for the thousands of families who very bravely choose to live outside the US in His name.

No comments: