Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Blogcation

Yes, I am finally back from my blogcation!! Savannah was fun, other than Em and T getting sick with a fever and cold. We fit in some beach time, some Sky time and lots of visiting. I didn't do nearly enough Savannah shopping, but plenty of outlet shopping along the route. I am a bit on the tired side.

Tomorrow I spend a day with my mom. It would have been her 38th wedding anniversary, so we are heading to the Melting Pot tomorrow evening to commemorate this important day! Of course, after we spend all morning at the mall! hehe Then on Friday, I send her home and head off to the women's retreat. I am actually wishing that I was not going on this - next year, I will be more careful about saying yes to something before checking on the dates!! I usually never make plans during one of my mom's vacations. I need a small attitude adjustment before I head out on this very expensive weekend!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. I will try to post some pictures and write a bit more. It's always an adventure spending time with my sister - she and I are so different! Her little sweetie is so adorable. So many stories about her....

2 comments:

doubleknot said...

So glad you had fun and it is nice to see your post. Have a nice time with your Mom.
Shopping - wonderful - yesterday they opened a Super Wal Mart a five minuet drive from my house. It may be a good thing I can't walk too far for too long - it will take me a while to explore the whole store.

Anonymous said...

glad to see you back! have a fun time w/ your mom and on your retreat!