Monday, April 03, 2006

Severe Weather??

All day I keep hearing about these severe storms coming our way. I thought they were on their way when I was heading out to my dr appointment, in some pretty windy rain. But no, when I came home the sun was just starting to peak out of those clouds. Now, it's beautiful, warm, sunny and only 6 PM. So, I checked to find out what is up. Severe storms from 6:45 - 7:30. Hmmm... I see sun!! This will be interesting!

Sadly, if these storms do come, all those cherry blossoms will become a carpet of white mush!

UPDATE: "big storms" = no class! Actually, I skipped my class party due to weather predictions: big winds, tornadoes, hail, tornadoes, heavy rain, gusty winds, tornadoes.... and partly due to my new sinus/upper respiratory infection. Fortunately, no big storms. At least no bigger than we've seen before. A big to-do about nothing, but that's OK with me! Just typical DC weather overprediction!

No comments: