Wednesday, April 12, 2006

My Nothing Day!

Well, I did very little today - I guess that's not so bad considering all the days before and after today are filled to the max with stuff!

In the middle of the day, while I was working on some calligraphy, T finished up a call and started laughing. It was the laugh he does when he's just waiting for someone to ask, "What's so funny?" I don't usually fall for that one... Anyway, after he finally found me, he pointed me to this joke. Funny one, Jeremy!

Now, bath for girls, then some hot chocolate! Then bed! Yeah! Maybe I'll get something done later...

1 comment:

doubleknot said...

Funny joke only I heard it was a woman and the bank people thought she was dumb to take out the loan.
I just read the cutest thing on Merle's blog - http://heronsnest.blogspot.com/
you may want to check it out.