Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Better Day


Other than busting my thumb this morning, it's been a bit of a better day. I have avoided most contact with all scary people to avoid having a stroke! It is bitterly cold and windy out for April. That is not good. But very sunny - that is wonderful! I want to wear tank tops and shorts, not sweaters and jeans!!!

This was my last picture from Friday's walk. I didn't find any pink cherry blossom trees to take pictures of - they are so beautiful, though! After the storms Monday night and the wind yesterday and today, I don't know what will be left!!

Now, all that's left is every shade of green imaginable - life again!! I love Spring!

1 comment:

doubleknot said...

I am glad you have green. Without rain we are turning brown. Only the trees are holding onto their green.