Sunday, August 06, 2006

Too Much Christian Music??

Em loves to belt out made up, ridiculously hilarious songs most of the day. Recently, they all seem to be a combination of worship tunes she's been listening to. Sometimes, when I listen to her, I think this child must have such a warped theology. Just a few moments ago, she was singing her heart out something like this, "I believe in you God, I will never stop believin' in you, FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE! I love you, Lord!" Hmmm.... I wish I could just get her to learn the real words!! (We are all still laughing at the "Recipe the Name" from the other day!)

3 comments:

Andrew McAllister said...

Who can remember the real words? Isn't that why they invented la la la and hmm-mm-mm-mm?

To Love, Honor and Dismay

deanna said...

LOL! You are sooo right!

Andrew McAllister said...

Hi Deanna,

Thank you so much for visiting "To Love, Honor and Dismay" and for contributing all those "groaner" questions. They're great! I'm glad you stopped by. (...maybe you would even consider adding me to your list of links so your readers can find their way as well? I promise I'll leave the porch light on for them :o)

All the best!
Andrew