Thursday, August 03, 2006

Finally!!!

Power back at my moms - at least we think!?! The answering machine is picking up, so we are assuming there is power. We are heading over there to see, cool the house (and the dog) down. It will be nice to clean up a bit. The freezer in the basement and the refrigerator both defrosted, so we'll have some mopping to do. It's another hot day. It's rather unfortunate that we've missed going to the beach on our little vacation.

Now I can pack up in less than sweltering heat so we can head home tomorrow. Kt's best friend is moving and we have a party to attend. I hope we make it home in time. We are all on each other's nerves, it's pretty bad. I think we all need more sleep. My mom woke up at 8, announcing it was 9 o'clock and if she didn't get up, she'd never get up. Both girls were woken up and then my mom, when she figured out it was only 8 laid back down!!! The girls needed at least another hour!!! UGH! It's going to be a long, long day!

No comments: