Sunday, August 06, 2006

T chat

I just spent some time this morning chatting with T in Paris. It was kind of funny, as the "A" and "Q" are reversed on the french keyboard, so it looked funny everytime he typed "qnd" - LOL!

He is the only one who is sick, the rest of the team has been touring Paris all day. He was finally feeling decent, so he is now meeting them at the Eiffel Tower. He was at an internet cafe near Notre Dame. Can you imagine? I can't!

I'm feeling a bit lazy this morning. The girls do not want to go to church and I'm too tired to make them go. Isn't that awful - I'm feeling rather wimpy. It's been a long almost two weeks without T. I really want to go to church, but it's now 10:30. I needed to chat with my husband this morning and now I'll just be running around trying to get ready, we'll be late, I'll be mad, the girls will be grouches.... we're staying home.

Next weekend I'll be in Connecticut for the Women of Faith conference with my mom, my sister-in-law and possibly my sister. I'm doubting my sister will come - long story, I'm not going to bother to get into it, but I'll be in total shock if my sister and her husband make the trip. We are going to do the same as we did last year - drive up early Friday, go to the Yankee Candle flagship store and then go to the conference. This year we will be only 2 blocks from the Hartford Colesium. Last year we were about 15 minutes away and had to drive in a park. I'm very excited!

Well, I do need to get dressed and start cleaning up. Oh, and eat. Pray that T feels better when he gets home. He's still sick!

No comments: