Thursday, October 16, 2008

Vote for the Grown-ups

This made me laugh - actually, I'm still laughing! I was reading a great commentary on our economy today by Glenn Beck, who, incidentally, forecasted this exact depression scenario back in January/February, but nobody listened. I was kind of worried about posting a link because last time I did that I had some unsavory comments on here. That usually doesn't happen, but I guess there are some pretty emotional folks out there. LOL Anyway, I liked what he wrote in here and was surprised about the Connecticut info in it. We have a long way to go to fix the economy, if it's even salvageable. Best to be prepared!

Oh... and in checking the blogs that were cited, I came across this redstate blog and their slogan was above - just totally cracked me up!

No comments: