Monday, October 06, 2008

Debatable

I have tried to steer clear of blogging about politics, but I must say that I've been really surprised that so many, left and right alike, can agree that Biden made more factual errors in the Vice Presidential debate, yet somehow people still seem to think he's.... smarter? I pretty much just let it go for now, but then I read this article, and you have to laugh.

-- Finally, an amusing point as evidence that Biden is just one of the people he pointed to, inviting anyone to have a beer with him at "Katie's Restaurant" in Wilmington, Del. Unfortunately, people will have a hard time taking him up on his offer, since the restaurant hasn't had that name for probably 15 years. ~John Lott, Jr.


If you want to try to look like you're one of the regular folks, you really have to live WITH the regular folks. There's something to say for folksiness when it's at least genuine!! And while you're at it, take a class on government!!

No comments: