Monday, March 17, 2008

La Boutique de Mon Amie

Last week I stopped in at my cousin's new boutique in Old Ellicott City. It's the most adorable little shop. She and her friend have been working on this place for months and their grand opening is this weekend. If you are going to be around for Easter, you should stop in. The have a serious range of jewelry, gifts and home goods, all price ranges and quality. I picked up a cute purse for $29, an adorable watch for $9 and some linen home spray for $5. They offer purses, fine jewelry, home scents, scarves, furniture.... and the shop is adorable. It's situated in the "Tongue Row" area off the public parking lot and is sandwiched in between a great food/gift shop and a jewelry repair shop. They have three floors packed with everything a woman could want. Great for gifts or even for yourself! ;-) And just like my cousin, it's perfect!

Register this weekend if you visit to win diamond earrings (a favorite of my cousin's)!

No comments: