Monday, March 31, 2008

Just Another Manic Monday

Whoa, oh! Hehe, truly, it's not going to be as bad as it sounds, there are just way too many things happening today that I'm feeling like I'll forget something! I'm feeling disjointed. Of course, that might be lack of sleep. Yesterday I was jolted out of bed by T telling me our neighbor was trying to call us on one of our cell phones that was on vibrate.... so I quickly jumped out of bed, threw on some clothes and ran down to their house. They went off to have their baby!! This is my neighbor who was told back in November that if she even made it to term, her baby would weigh no more than 2 pounds. She was born yesterday at 9:04 (they left the house at 8:15!!) and was a whopping 9 pounds 9.6 ounces. Sometimes multiple opinions are necessary! =)

Today I have a plethera of things to try to accomplish: volunteering in first grade, working in the lunch room, possibly visiting my neighbor if she isn't home already!, grocery shopping, meeting someone here to give us an estimate on installing these gorgeous lights my mom bought us back in November, mailing out our support letters that are finishsed, getting the girls off the bus, piano lessons, homework..... All mundane (sounding) and very routine. It's just the perfect storm of stuff, so to speak, and my head is already spinning.

I'm off to go set this perfect storm in motion - happy to have a few moments to myself first, thankful to have a God who orchestrates storms perfectly. =)

No comments: