Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patty's Day!

My mother always told me I should wear orange on St. Patrick's Day because I'm Scottish. I like orange, but green is my favorite color. I have no problem finding something clean that's green in my laundry, so today I'm wearing green!! Plus, I'm really in the mood for spring, so green is a color I'm happy to wear!

The girls just made me a "gourmet" lunch. They set the table and made a fruit salad consisting of grapes, apple and carrots, peanut butter sandwiches, mini Pringles, cheese curls and a dessert of rice krispy treats. This is what happens when we run out of food! Hehe... but it was fun. They cleaned up the kitchen - and that's all that really matters!!

OK - off to pick up Kt's meds, the dogs, and get some laundry done so we can head up to Connecticut tomorrow for the rest of our spring break. Once there, I'm just going to relax!

No comments: