Monday, July 23, 2007

2/3

We received two of our three passports yesterday!! Looks like Em will have to stay home alone while we're away.:-( Poor thing! How will she survive.... LOL. Anyway, if we get hers today, that will knock one thing off my list of things to do this week.

Apparently, my mom got the car questions she was hoping for yesterday on a long ride to Connecticut. The first one was a lengthy discussion on tatoos, if they hurt, why most of them are blue and how much they cost. This should be interesting. The second line of questioning was more like what I get - the questions we can't really answer.... Will the earth ever run out of trees, why do plants need carbon dioxide and we don't..... My mom said she finally understands how I feel as I'm driving along, no internet, no books, being asked questions I'd have never thought of in a million years. Yay, mom! Good luck with those!

I'm sitting around today carless. Of course, on my week of freedom the first thing that happened?? My van won't start. We figured that out yesterday, called someone to come look at it and we're still waiting..... I'm ready to have the thing towed and fixed, but instead I'm sitting here in my pajamas because I have nowhere to go, nothing to do, except clean. Yuck!

No comments: