Sunday, October 07, 2007

Traditional it is

I'm not ashamed to admit I was addicted to Barbies when I was a kid. My sister and I spent hours playing with them and I don't believe I'm any worse for the wear!! I always thought her clothes were flimsy and outrageous and I was grateful for her unrealistic curves, which I always believed were that way so the clothes were easier to get on. I was under no impression that I was to ever aspire to be or look like one of those things, so the confliction these days with the whole Barbie body type is completely bizarre to me. She's a DOLL, for heaven's sake!

That being said, if I were a Barbie doll which one would I be?





You are Original Barbie!
You are traditional and are fond of being treated like a lady. You are kindhearted and naive, but adored by all.
'Which Barbie are You?' at QuizGalaxy.com

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Not sure if I consider this a positive or not, but I ended up as "Trendy Barbie..."

deanna said...

Hahaha, I totally laughed out loud reading that. Trendy kathryn! I can see that!!;-)