Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Embarrassing

Every once in a while, I post about funny searches that come to my blog. I haven't done this in a while, even though I've had some really hysterical ones. This one in particular has found my blog on more than one occasion and each time I just laugh. For more than one reason, and if it wasn't so late I'd probably not even post this.... My husband's initials are "tts" and I sometimes refer to him that way on here. And this guy (I'm going to assume it's a guy) has searched "big tts moms" - more than once, from the other side of the world. 'Nuf said.

2 comments:

megan said...

how do you even find this stuff out???

deanna said...

Sitemeter. If you go to the bottom of my front page, there's a little button that says "sitemeter". Click on it, it has all that data... some funny stuff there!