Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Music Videos

Call me boring, but I hate these things. Sitting around watching music videos makes me feel like I'm in Junior High, during the advent of MTV, when we would all sit around to see the "premiere" of the newest Michael Jackson video. Pointless. If I'm going to watch TV, I'm going to watch something with substance that's not just people screaming words I can't understand!!

So, here we are, watching music videos, and I keep every few minutes looking up, forgetting what we are doing, catching myself about to say, "What are we watching?" or even "What is this junk?" For the first time in a LONG, LONG time, I'm enjoying the commercials!

Blog break - watching a preview for... just a minute.... Ben Stiller movie The Heartbreak Kid. Looks funny, pointless (like watching these annoying music videos), but at least entertaining. Now I'm watching three Englishmen talking (I can't understand what they are saying) sitting at a hibachi table. What is Klaxons? Three naked guys in water. Getting wrapped in ribbon. It's hard to hear what they are saying, through the dogs barking.

When did I get so boring?

No comments: