Friday, May 25, 2007

I'm no turkey...

but I guess I'm some kind of vulture?? Yuck! Why couldn't they have found another bird to fit this description??

Your Power Bird is a Vulture

You are always changing your life and the lives of those around you.
You aren't afraid to move on from what holds you back.
Energetic and powerful, you have a nearly unlimited capacity for success.
You know how to "go with the flow" and take advantage of what is given to you.
What's Your Power Bird?

This one was a given:

You Are Totally Like Your Mom

You and your mom are practically clones.
You think alike, and you even seem to read each other's minds.
You're definitely you're mother's child... and that's just fine with you.


Again, a given:

You Are a Hot Fudge Sundae

Classic, simple, and divine.
Why mess with perfection?


thanks, deana!

2 comments:

Deana said...

Do you remember taht Loony Tunes cartoon with the Vulture baby? That's what I always think of when I hear the word Vulture. :)

Unknown said...

“When I hear the word vulture I reach for my pun.”

(A song by Deadman Turner)