Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Impulse

I don't really think of myself as that impulsive, but last night I probably did something a little impulsive. I agreed to be a Girl Scout Daisy leader! Hmmm.... whatever possessed me to do that? I'm slightly worried about this, but I have been wanting to get more involved, just haven't had the opportunity due to others having a greater desire to be in control.

I had to check my impulsivity level in that blog thing that I've been using lately - sounds like me, yet again. Don't bother trying this at home, mom....

You Are 51% Impulsive

You're quite impulsive, but you never are reckless.
You qualify as a very spontaneous person, but you still know how to honor your commitments.
And while responsibility doesn't come easy to you, having fun does!

No comments: