Friday, July 28, 2006

Well Taken Care Of!

No one needs to worry about me. With T gone off to Africa many have offered all kinds of services, from watching my kids to having us to dinner. I do appreciate the offers, but please don't worry about us! Especially me! What other single mom in America wakes up to the banging of doors, cabinets, screaming and giggling to find small puddles of water scattered around her freshly washed and uncluttered kitchen? Two excited, beaming faces proudly announcing that they've washed the kitchen from top to bottom. I mean, really, is there anyone better taken care of this morning??

As their reward for this unprompted sacrifice of service, lunch at McDonalds, a quick trip to the candy store, and afternoon at the pool and then dinner with Granny and Grandpa at Friendly's. It really doesn't get much better than this!=) (Except when dad's home!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how sweet!

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful!