Friday, June 02, 2006

A long week....

I cannot even remember when I posted last and what I wrote about! This week has been sort of long, sort of busy but finally over. My job as room parent has taken over once again. Trying to organize a class gift - not having much success. Then got a note yesterday that I need to round up 50 cups and napkins and 100 peanut free cookies for Tuesday! Next year, when the request for a room parent comes around I'm hiding under a rock!

I've had a bunch of ideas of things to write about, but none of them come to mind right now. Blogger's block I guess. We have a somewhat quiet weekend ahead, one pool party. I can handle that! Then next week is another week of running around. I cannot wait until school is over - I'm looking forward to sleeping in a bit more (if that is possible!) and going to the pool when it's warm out!

Now, off to relax a bit. More later!

2 comments:

doubleknot said...

Keep your rock handy - summer will be gone and school again before you know it.
Good luck with sleeping in.

deanna said...

Ok, I'll stay under a boulder then!! LOL - I slept in until 10 am!!!! Yeah, then cleaned all day until we left for the pool party, where Em got sick. Oh well! We had 4 healthy people in our house for 2 whole days - that is a record around here!