Saturday, June 03, 2006

Pool Party!!

Today was Kt's Brownie troop pool party. It was great fun! One of the families hosted it at their posh backyard retreat center, complete with an inground heated pool with plenty of seating, covered patio with, again, plenty of seating, and a backyard playground built by themselves. "He" is a Capital Police officer/commander/captain or something like that! I guess he does all this in his spare time?!? Anyway, it was a great party until Em threw up. Then it wasn't so fun anymore. Now we are home, sick again, cancelled our babysitter so no movie or night out tonight. Just, once again, taking care of sick children... This is getting old!

1 comment:

doubleknot said...

Too bad that Em got sick. Sounds like it started as a nice party.
They grow up so fast no I think back on the times when my kids where sick and I had to take care of them - I don't regret a minuet even though I know I was tired at the time. I saw my daughter through whooping cough overseas where we couldn't get to a doctor - that was scary.