Friday, June 30, 2006

The Countdown Begins!

In a very short 24 hours, we should be at the airport waiting for our flight. I'm still working on the packing, finishing up laundry, my mom is on her way here with the girls and the rest of their stuff... I'm not feeling so great, as usual. This happens every vacation. I probably have some sort of sinus infection or something, but I'm just not interested in going to the doctor. Hopefully it's nothing more major. I'd love to take a long nap, but I must pack and clean. Curves? Not sure that's in my schedule today, but I'll try. I'll hopefully be able to take the girls to the pool when they get here. Get them out of my mother's hair for a bit!

The weather is fairly nice - no more rain for now. It's supposed to be hot in L.A.. I have no idea if that is hot like here - humid, or hot and dry. I'm hoping for the later. I don't remember much about L.A. or California. I think we are all a bit apprehensive. It just seems so far but at least we have Disneyland to look forward to - I'm such a Disney freak. The new Pirates of the Caribbean ride is open and the movie will come out on our last day there. Should make for an exciting trip!!

You all have fun back at home now!! LOL

No comments: