Thursday, December 14, 2006

Warning!

Well, I just have to warn all you folks out there who might be expecting something fun like last year's Christmas letter.... it's just not happening! I finished this year's, and it's just a boring old Top Ten list. I mean, those creative juices just weren't flowing. Not to mention, we never did get a Christmas picture. There hasn't been a day all month that we are all well at the same time! So we did one of those photo cards that looks like a collage.... still waiting to get them in the mail. The biggest question of all: will we even get these suckers out before Christmas??? Some stamps might help! I wonder if there will be any Christmassy ones left. For those highly motivated, over-achievers of you out there who have already sent your cards (the pile here is growing daily) kudos to you. Of course, I say that with a smirk on my face!

So, what do you think the #1 highlight of our year was?? Anybody willing to take a stab at that one?

No comments: