Friday, December 01, 2006

YahooGroupies

So, somehow my post about our weekend retreat ended up being sent via some NJ Homeschool based YahooGroup to all it's members. I have no idea what they are saying about me because the group is "exclusive" in nature, meaning you must live in NJ and homeschool to be a member. It's supposedly a Christian group with a statement of beliefs and also guidelines on resolving conflict. I'll assume those guidelines, including no flaming, apply only within their group, not with anyone outside the group. I wonder how much flaming goes on within the group? Hmmm..... interesting. But, I'll never know because I don't homeschool, but more importantly, I don't live in NJ! Hi, homeschoolers from NJ! It's the most visitors I've ever had on this blog! LOL

No comments: