Thursday, December 07, 2006

Weather

The snowflakes are not coming down - yet! I don't see any snow, but I hear the wind howling and boy is it freezing. It feels like total hibernation weather to me. That's exactly what I feel like doing. In fact, I missed getting the girls from the bus today because I fell asleep! I just was not created for cold weather. I wonder often what kind of a person I would be in a warmer climate, because this cold just doesn't feel like it suits me very well.

Tomorrow is Kt's slumber party. I cannot believe she will be 9 in just a couple weeks. I'm totally unprepared for this party. Thank goodness the older they get, the less they even want your involvement! Kt has planned this party, all I've done is the shopping. She basically told me what she wanted and how it's going to go down. Kind of nice for me. I'm thinking I might even get some sleep this time around! Now, if we could just get the wind to quiet down we'd be all set!

1 comment:

amy@flexibledreams said...

You can rest assured that Em is still a weather prophet. There were a couple of flurries last night.