Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Snow

I greatly dislike snow. This time, it's put a huge dent in my plans. I'm having reassess my trip to Connecticut based on the fact that I wasn't able to go anywhere today and I have more things to take care of than is feasible. I did get 8 dozen cookies baked, my bedroom semi-organized and forced myself to stay home. I can't remember the last time I spent a whole day at home alone - it was really weird!

Tomorrow, if my kids are home with me all day I'll be sunk. If they have a late open I'm semi-sunk. Chances are, one of those two things will happen. I'm not very happy about it, but there is nothing I can do about it. Before I leave for Connecticut if I go I have buy 20 rolls of wrapping paper, 20 tape dispensers, 150 bows and drop them off at church, go to work, make dinner for someone, go to my Christmas party/cookie exchange and figure out what I'm doing for the Brownie meeting I'm in charge of next week (waiting for guidance on that one). Add to that all the stuff I have to do next week - and we don't have anything done for Christmas cards or letters - NOTHING!!

Wake me up when winter's over - please!

No comments: