Sunday, December 09, 2007

Done!


Well, after a couple weeks of moaning, groaning, attempts to get some pictures.... we finally did it! The picture cards are ordered AND I wrote a letter. I'll warn you, it's a very long letter. No creative juice this year - I won't be linked to any "creative Christmas letter" site for this one. In fact, it's too long to post on a blog. I won't bore you with it (unless the public outcry to read it is just overburdening!). Instead, I will share with you just a hint of what I have to deal with when I call for a family photo shoot! Enjoy!

5 comments:

kimsilver said...

I love looking at pictures.....thanks for posting some! :0) I have not even thought about my christmas cards/letter this year yet. Sadly, this is not unusual for me. We have been VERY bad about getting these out in previous years. I am afraid to say, that this years looks to be one that is following suit. I hope to get a great family picture in Colorado....and then send out a New Year's greeting. Oh well.

Kathryn said...

Love the photos--and you gals all look terrific!

deanna said...

Hehe... yeah, we aren't the best about sending ours either. Last year I used a very old list - Tony adamantly insisted it was his most current list, and about 5 came back to us. Did I ever resend them? Doubtful!

Of course, I'm irritated today because I spent all day and evening putting this thing together, ordered it from Shutterfly and then this morning got an email offer for 3 days of free shipping. URGH!!! That would have been $9 off. Sometimes it doesn't pay to get things done early or on time!

friend said...

Beautiful pictures and family. Dog too.

Ben

A- Truckers- Wife said...

love the pics! What personality your children have! Love it!! Merry Christmas!!!!