Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!!

After a long day of parties, parades and pumpkins, I am finally taking time to wish you all a Happy Halloween! I know this is one of those "controversial" holidays, but I'm happy to say that we've reclaimed it as a fun, friendly, giving holiday - so pooh to those who ever desired it to be evil!!



This year I had a Queen Amidala and Sleeping Beauty. They were gorgeous, had a blast and Em probably had more fun passing out candy than she did trick-or-treating. That is so typical for her. After she helped me with a second batch of costume laden guests, we closed the door and she turned to me and screamed with glee!! I had to laugh. After our last batch, she ran over to T, hugged him and said, "I'm SO IN LOVE!" There's a little spark of joy each and every time she gives something away - the gift of giving that one has!

I hope you all enjoyed your Halloween as we did. Until next year - "TRICK OR TREAT!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judah was Anakin. Someday he and Amadala will meet. ;)

deanna said...

Oh, how funny! And nice to know that parents of younger kids let their kids watch Star Wars as well. Some of our neighbors were shocked that our girls knew who Queen Amadala was!! Oops! I can't wait for our kids to meet!