Monday, November 06, 2006

And then there were two....

Welcome, baby Brendan Charles!
November 6, 2006
7:39 am
9 lbs. 8 oz.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
21 3/4 inches
Mom is doing much better, much lighter! and baby is doing well. He is the absolute sweetest baby, I mean toddler!!
Big sister, Skyler, is also doing well. Missing her mommy (like my own girls are), but very excited to be a big sister! I'm heading home tomorrow - will miss my little sweeties!! I LOVE being Aunt De!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the grand and BIG new addition! I know you are very proud. Christmas shopping will be different from now on. You get to go down the boy aisle...
: )

deanna said...

Thanks - I am very proud and SO excited to buy boy toys. It's too bad my sister doesn't let her kids play with the toys we get them. They are all hidden upstairs!! Oh, well!