Monday, April 16, 2007

Sadness in Savannah

My mom and I are having a lot of fun here, hanging out with S and B. They are both adorable, and we've given my sister and her husband some much needed rest. Right now, they are out car shopping.

I am sick to my stomach over the news out of Blacksburg at Virginia Tech. What a senseless act of violence on a beautiful, peaceful college campus. My brother graduated from Tech in the '90's, so that college holds a very special place in our hearts. To see something so gruesome happen there is heartbreaking. Please keep those students and families in your prayers, as well as hope that it's over. What a terrifying event!

We have the rest of today and most of tomorrow left here before we return to Maryland. I'm hoping all that wind dies down so we can have an uneventful flight! Can't wait to see my family!

No comments: